What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove the 2 people on the right of the picture

Ven

Took a picture at the Vatican and would like to remove the 2 people to the right of my family of 4. Picture is nice and central except for those 2 people in it. The upload below has reduced the file size from 5120x3840 to 5000x3750

2000_0307_105409_006.JPG

By any chance, did you take another photo of the same shot, but with no people in it? It would really help if I had an unobstructed view of the green railing and the stone pavement.

If you have that, please post it here.

By any chance, did you take another photo of the same shot, but with no people in it? It would really help if I had an unobstructed view of the green railing and the stone pavement.

If you have that, please post it here.

Sorry, the only picture I took without anyone was this one

20170616_185037.jpg

I am definitely not a carpenter, but I did my best at building a replacement railing by hand. It is not perfect by any imagination, but I got tired and had to stop. Hope you like the overall results.

Thank you. Looks great.

Back