What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove the statue in the background

nasrieen

Could someone please remove the statue behind me? I will be forever grateful please help me IMG_1033.jpgIMG_1033.jpgIMG_1033.jpgIMG_1039.jpg

nasrieen

This was a hard one... very little background info to work with, so I had to cheat a bit and copy the right side of the room. I also adjusted a slight blue color cast.

Hope this is ok.
Rich

View attachment 95385
thankyou so much richard! could you please do this one for me as well? I'll forever be grateful please please pleaseeeeIMG_1039.jpg

Rich54

Guru
Ok, here's the other photo. I mostly reused the background I made in the first one, but still needed to create Statue2.jpgnew background. Hope this is good.

By the way, where is this restaurant? That dish you ordered looks pretty good.

nasrieen

Ok, here's the other photo. I mostly reused the background I made in the first one, but still needed to create View attachment 95418new background. Hope this is good.

By the way, where is this restaurant? That dish you ordered looks pretty good.
thankyou sooo much richard! you're an absolute life saver! this restaurant is in a city called Hervey Bay in Australia, should come visit Australia one day for sure!