What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove the

Paul

Former Member
Because the comic book was a epic fail, this time we will try to remove an object leaving the remaining image looking like nothing as been done to it.

Remove the 'S' and replace it with either the yellow back ground only or do something creative with it;)

Attachments

• superman20alex20ross207.jpg
    superman20alex20ross207.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 34
Heres my self indulgence...

Attachments

• superbelial.jpg
    superbelial.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 32
All I have left is to find the appropriate collar for the kitty (or maybe for the man... hmmmm)

Well, actually I think I have lots more to do. Maybe change the kitty's hue? Make him a little more surreal, a little more feirce. Maybe find some tiger's stripes. And I think he needs to be made a bit more cartoonish to match the Superman style.

Attachments

• Superman.jpg
    Superman.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
OMG, did that alien just wink at me ...

Last transformation for the night. Yawn.

Attachments

• Superman3.jpg
    Superman3.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Idea credit to ibclare:thumbsup:

Attachments

• manman.jpg
    manman.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 16
bad photoshopping but i was in a hurry : Superma- eh superironman xD
superman.jpg

Oh, those are good. LOL Belial ... that is funny! kinda weird Alien -- as in Sigourney Weaver Alien -- but very funny.

I enjoyed this one Belial

(even though I should have been sweeping the gutter or pulling weeds rather than playing... maybe, heh, heh)

Last edited:

Back