What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove Tree Branches From Image

DCox44

I'm looking for a guru to see if they can remove the tree branches at the top of the image that are also interfering with the farmhouse.

farmhouse.jpg

BranchesRemoved.jpg
I left in a small portion of the branches. I did that for two reasons:
1. These shadows indicate that there are branches above the house. They'd probably look rather unnatural if I didn't leave at least a little bit of the tree visible.
1574732449333.png
2. There is no way in hell I'm touching this mess.
1574732490904.png
Hopefully it is enough.

I removed the antenna too due to a time restriction at this end. Hope this works for you. I also lowered the quality for the site.

Tree-gone.jpg

View attachment 108128
I left in a small portion of the branches. I did that for two reasons:
1. These shadows indicate that there are branches above the house. They'd probably look rather unnatural if I didn't leave at least a little bit of the tree visible.
View attachment 108126
2. There is no way in hell I'm touching this mess.
View attachment 108127
Hopefully it is enough.

This is FANTASTIC thanks! The shadow as actually cast by a tree about 20m left of the photographer and the branches are from a tree right above the photographer. I don't blame you for not wanting to touch that mess lol.

Back