What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing of a lead & its reflection...

JnthnMtthws

I took the dog to the local Water Park and he decided to have a dabble in the lake with the Geese, I snapped a quick picture on my phone that I liked but I didn't like his lead coming from him to the edge, so I took it off - I think its clean for just a quick personal picture. What you think?

Before:
Photo.jpg
After:
Photo1.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
You did a great job removing the leash, but while you are already in a photo editing program and have already spend time removing the leash, why don't you take the xtra few seconds to straighten out the horizon and bring up the shadows?

T

View attachment 34677

Attachments

• Photo1-tjm01_acr-ps02a-02.jpg
    Photo1-tjm01_acr-ps02a-02.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 39

JnthnMtthws

That looks great. I see what you meant about the horizon. What did you mean by "bring up the shadows"?
Sorry if that's a bit if a noob question haha

Thanks again

Tom Mann

Guru
"bring up the shadows" --> brighten them.

This also implies dealing with unrealistic colors that can arise when selectively brightening certain areas or tonal ranges.

HTH,

T

Tom Mann

Guru
BTW, is that a Finnish Spitz dog? My daughter has been telling me what a great breed they are, but you see very few of them in this area.

T