What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removing some people from an otherwise perfect couple picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootmanBas

Last Weekend i attended a special event at our National War Museum, one option was to pay for a premium ticket that allowed full access to a fully functioning authentic WWII KingTiger tank.
Being a massive enthousiast of everything WWII i jumped to the oppertunity.
Took a fantastic picture with my loving girlfriend and was happy as can be...
Its just the other people around me and the tank that ''ruin'' an otherwise perfect picture.

Therefore the challenge is simple, can/could all other people in this picture apart from me and my girlfriend ( standing in front of the tank ) be removed?

Should anyone be succesfull we plan to frame and hang this picture in our livingroom.

Attachments

• 33111432_10216625060881726_7843226876590948352_o.jpg
    33111432_10216625060881726_7843226876590948352_o.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 32
I had to crop the photo, otherwise it was too difficult to remove all the people on the far edges. Hope this is ok. Somebody else may have better luck working with the entire image, as shot.

View attachment 88295

Very impressive!
I had little hope to be honest.
but this is almost perfect, the fact that you cropped the picture doesnt bother me at all.
Could you possibly clean up the ´´smudge´´ on the right turret cheeck?
Looks like the spare track part that is mounted on there got caught in the removal.

Much love

Could you possibly clean up the ´´smudge´´ on the right turret cheeck?
Looks like the spare track part that is mounted on there got caught in the removal.

Is this the area you mean... where the red arrow is pointing in the small image immediately below? I had to fake it for that area because I couldn't tell what it was actually supposed to look like. Let me know if the new full image (second attachment below) is better. If not, do you happen to have another photo of the tank that shows more clearly what that area is supposed to look like? I may be able to work with that.

Rich

Tank2.jpg

Tank.jpg

Is this the area you mean... where the red arrow is pointing in the small image immediately below? I had to fake it for that area because I couldn't tell what it was actually supposed to look like. Let me know if the new full image (second attachment below) is better. If not, do you happen to have another photo of the tank that shows more clearly what that area is supposed to look like? I may be able to work with that.

Rich

View attachment 88347

View attachment 88348
Already looks better!
the item in question is a spare Tread/link ( those are the things it uses as wheels )

Ill add a picture of one that shows it more clearly for you.

Attachments

• Sd_Kfz_182_Panzerkampfwagen_VI_Ausf_B_(Tiger_2)_(4536516314).jpg
    Sd_Kfz_182_Panzerkampfwagen_VI_Ausf_B_(Tiger_2)_(4536516314).jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back