What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing someone from a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

momentcaputred

Hi!
I sadly do not have Photoshop C5 so can not easily remove someone from photos. I tried the cloning tool to just place the background over the person to be removed but it doesn't look very nice. (I'm just starting to use photoshop).

Does anyone have a few spare minutes that would be willing to remove a person from a photo I could email.

It is a lake scene and the person to be removed is on the far right, not in the middle of a group or anything.
Please let me know and I can email it to you asap. Thanks in advance for your help!!:)

I had a 'few' minutes spare.

Attachments

• img3073ya.jpg
    img3073ya.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 38
wow that looks... amazing belial!

I am having a similar problem! I went on vacation with my family..ahhh, and there was this great shot of me and my husband on the boat, but my mother is sitting behind me and throw off the entire picture. I am new to photoshop, and wondered if anyone would be willing to remove my mother from this picture, because for the life of me I can not do it! I love my mother, but this is not her best picture. She is behind me on the left!
Thanks,
Jessica

Do not worry, upload the picture and I would be more than happy to do it for you... Cheers

and of course I cant load the photo, it says file type too big.....AHHHHHH .....I'm pathetic when it comes to this stuff...any advice on how to make my picture smaller so I can post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back