What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

repeatable colors with color passport

Ninanoki

I'm taking a photo in a dental office with Nikona D90 + Nikon R1 wingflashes + macro Tamron 90mm. i take a photo of X-rite color passport, then without any changes in settings i shoot dental shaders which are used to match patients teeth colors. after creating a color profile and saving photo with this correct profile i use color sampler tool in Lab 16bit space to get valuex ex. L=17782 a=692 b=3597.

another day once again i'm shooting color table,create new profile,use color picker but i'm getting different color values although i'm trying to pick color in the same spot. i've also noticed that values of the same color of x-rite color passport photo are different.strange.what am i doing wrong? I need more precision.

Back