What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacing Facial feature. Nose

drdan1234

hi CS people.

If my subject's nose is really broad , how can i replace it with some celebrity's slim nose ??
I hve already tried transform warp and liquify filter. i dont like like the results.

I know both photographs (my subjects face and the celebrity ) must be of the same angle and size. in this case front facing.

is there any tutorial out there addressing this problem??

please guide me how can i achieve this.

any help is appreciated

NOte: I am a beginner , using PS CS5.

sincerely
Dan

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey drdan, Here's a nice tutorial that shows you how to swap a face out with another person, I'm certain that you can use the same technique in swapping just a nose. HTH.

bgoodman4

My tool of choice here would be the liquefy filter. It takes practise to get a handle on it but once you get comfortable with it the results can be quite amazing. To start I would suggest that you keep the strength of your tools low so that you do not move too much too quickly. Also, selection of the desired area before entering the filter can make a big difference. For example to smooth transitions select the area you want to manipulate and then feather the edges. Now, when you go into liquefy it is easier to control the transition from an existing to a modified part.