What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: Can anybody please restore my Late-Grand-Father's photo?

Shaun Stallone

Hello guy's. Can anyone please restore and colorize my late Grand-Father's Photo? This is the only photo our family has of him. I want to gift this photo to my father on his birthday. I will also add that i have never met my Grand-Father because he passed away before i was born. He passed away in 1987. Thank you. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1822.PNG
    IMG_1822.PNG
    552.6 KB · Views: 6

iDad

Guru
lol I know .tis the season though .oh yeah........I forgot lol;)

iDad

Guru
Hey...... That's my line!:rofl:

iDad

Guru
You did it because........

egosbar

Guru
semi color , old photo i dont like to change too much ( and im not good enough ) , cleaned up a little good practice for me especially the layers for the backrounds , starting to pick it up , long way to go though

would of liked to blur the oval edge but not sure how to do that properly , dont like the edge there any help here would be appreciated

how do i delete all the images ive uploaded here on the manage files page , i have about 15 photos showing

Attachments

• old man 3.jpg
    old man 3.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

egosbar

Guru
i wouldnt do it if it caused pain , mad me mad , was stressful , made my eyes bleed

id think we all do it for fun lol