What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request from a noob!

Ben Wiseman

265258_247990518545669_100000041698391_1118577_6608131_o.jpg hi folks i am new to photoshop i have attached a photo, the question i ask is can you play around with it and show me what is possible with photoshop let your mind free and see how cretive you can be i am not looking for anything in particular,

cheers

ben

boringcastle.jpg
Here is a boring remake, where I've only removed the people+the car, and the weed on the building. I've also colored the roof to a coppery green shade.
I think I'll be starting at a more fun version now =)

boringcastleplus.jpg
And here's one where I removed much of the background... But I didn't do it very good, I couldn't bother to do it better than this :p

Wiked!! thanks guys can you do a HDR one and maybe put in some steps on how i would go about doing these things, cheers! they look cool!

its a pretty low quality pic tbh will make it hard to get a successful HDR effect, very blurred in places
265258_247990518545669_100000041698391_1118577_6608131_o.jpg

Last edited:
What I did on my pics:

The first one:
-Clone stamp tool to remove car, people and weed on the walls. For the parts where there was too much weed to magically remove, I copied some other window or wall to put there that looked similar.
-Lasso to select the roof parts and then played with the hue to make it copper green.
-Lasso to select the doors at the very left part of the building to change the hue a bit.
-Just a little bit of contrast and tone change, to get a slightly better white balance.

The second one:
-All of above, and...
-Selected along the roof and walls to only select the sky, then used a large and soft clone stamp brush to copy clouds from other parts of the photo to remove the trees and hills. Then I selected the part on the very left and clone stamped som parts of the front lawn grass to that part to make it look like a hill behind the building so that it didn't look like it was on the very top of a hill.

boringcastleplushdr.jpg
THis is my try at HDR, I simply went to the HDR toning-window, and played around a bit. Which unfortunatley made the grass a bit too green so I've toned it down a bit in the Selective Color-window.

Last edited:
Thanks dude that is amazing!! i have uploaded another request on my self portrait would you be keen to have a go at that aswell?

you rock dude!!

bearbeitung 3.png
i tried to make it look like from an other galaxy. i also changed size of the towers.i hope you like this one too:)

Back