What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] From What I've Seen It'll Probably Be A Piece Of Cake For You All

Anon

MoH patches.jpg

These are 5 patches. The first 4 were professionally made by some artist in a game studio. The fifth was made by a friend of mine who isn't very good at photoshop.

Some background; These emblems are for different teams in a video game. Neptune (SEALs), Wolfpack (Delta Force), Rangers, and Gunfighters (Apache Pilots). The fifth is mine AFO Phoenix. He did a decent job but I want something more unique and polished.

Is anyone willing to make an emblem with that same style but with a phoenix inside? Other than the style and color the rest is all you.

Some hi-res material to help you out.

Medal-of-Honor-wallpaper-5.jpg

medal-of-honor-us-army-rangers.jpg

al_of_honor_wallpaper_iii_by_midhgardhsorm-d36ab88.jpg

So yeah be creative, I know I'm not.

*If I posted this in the wrong place or if I am not allowed to request anything my bad.

Attachments

• MoH patches.jpg
    MoH patches.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 6
Unfortunately no. Just something someone can do in their free time if bored.

I'm looking for someone to paint my house for me in their free time if bored...

If I were on a painting forum, and I could paint it over the internet in a short amount of time...

Sure.

I wanted a classier more vicious emblem. The last one my buddy made with the phoenix is fine but amateur. I just want a phoenix in a shield that looks awesome and has the same style as the other 4 more professionally made patches.

Again. Just a request.

tut I am only an amateur as well never mind the Guru status that lies. So I wouldnt produce much better.

Black and white. I'm getting them turned into real patches once I'm satisfied. I'd be happy to send whomever makes one a patch.

Oh well I think I took the design being up to us to literally well here is a version from me at least I tried
Untitled-1.png

Sweet. Gonna be hard to make a patch out of it but still pretty good. I was hoping to keep the shield border the same but beggers can't be choosers.

Thanks

and if you decide you want a colour to it here is the psd with an adjustment slider so you can change the colour to whatever you want
View attachment Untitled-1.psd well use the psd navigate to the shield border and just change the bevel and emboss of it you should be able to get it close bit then you will have to change the rest of the picture so it matches I went for a slightly 3d look.

Here is a flat version for you adjusted the blending styles
but this is as far as I am going other things to do
Group 1.png

Back