What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: Help with tattoo

Madsen

Hi all.

I had a very good experience the first time i did a request on the forum, so this time i hope for the same kindness :)

Ive decided to get a new tattoo, and i have a cupple of ideas, the problem is that im not that creative so i hope that some of you can help me.

its on my arm, and it has to say MADSEN with the font "OLD ENGLISH TEXT MT" from photoshop

As u can see i cant get it to look good :/ it can be bigger, but i think that it will look cool if it starts at the middle of the tattoo i have now, and goes futher down, - like to where the hand begins - If you have other cool designs i am open for suggestions :) but i hope that you get the idea of what im looking for :) And hope for some answers :)

Also, can this be "tattoo´able"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks in advance

Thomas

Hoogle

Guru
Your almost there just add a slight gaussian blur to the text and lower the opacity of the text layer possibly warp it a bit to fit the arm.

Paul

Former Member
The death image can be done as a freeform tattoo no problems, just go to a professional tattooist please.

Madsen

Your almost there just add a slight gaussian blur to the text and lower the opacity of the text layer possibly warp it a bit to fit the arm.

ehm.. thats the next problem ./ i really dont know how to do the things u just said :(

Hoogle

Guru
unled2pmy.pngView attachment unled2pmy.psd
Here is what I achieved do your text right click the text layer and select rasterize type press control T and in the transform box right click and select warp. Warp it to your arm and then duplicate the layer a couple of times blur 1 with gaussian blur and lower opacity lower the opacity of the other copy and then select a solid colour adjustment layer and choose a tint colour to match close to your original tattoo (not easy) and then right click the colour layer and select create clipping mask. play withblending modes of each layer and opacity until you have what you like here is my psd as well.

Madsen

This thread can be considered as finished, i got my new tattoos, so its all good ;) Thanks for the help.