What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REQUEST: Images/logos for homepage. Pays 25 $ (us dollars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madsen

Hi guys, i am in the process of making a danish iphone forum. I´ve used php fusion, and in that theres alot of "standard" images for ex news categories. I was hoping that someone inhere could help me with making new images with danish language and other pictures, also i need an header for the page, all ive done now is just to write it with wierd letters and then an apple logo behind it :/ im not that creative.

bugs.gifmembers.gifnews.gif
it is pictures like the ones above, kinda like the same style, but with iphone references and danish words. I like it simple, not to many colors (minimalictic?)
the website is called: www.iphoneforums.dk - have a look :)

15-20 images like this above
somekind of site logo/avatar (like the circle in this sites logo)
header (at the top of the page)
other small things, pictures that php cannot translate to danish

I realize that this is alot to ask for, but please reply if you think u can help.
I wont post to many pictures and info for now, but please reply if youre willing to help me out.

Thomas

EDIT: PAYED 25$ US DOLLARS for satisfying results (only by paypal)

Last edited:
Hi PSG

I am in need of someone who can make me some images/logos for my new website.
I´ve posted a thread earlier, but making this one so that users can see that im willing to pay for it. Well, contact me if youre willing to help me out, then ill send you some pictures and more specific requests.
Quickly: its 15-20 small news categories picture, an logo (something like 20x20) and a header for the page, also some small fixes in some graphical errors on the page.
Hope to hear from some of you, im kinda stuck with the graphics as for now :/
The website is www.iphoneforums.dk - so have a look, and the other thread ive made is called : images for website.

Madsen

Hi there Madsen have you taken up Agent or Ivan on there offer let me know if you agree to the job. So that I can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back