What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request ~ Lighthouse Ouyt of this logo

bahamafotoshoppe

Hey Guys One simple request . i've tried tracing this light house and making new layers buyt nothings working. Can some one please take the light house ot of this logo please ( put it on a black backgrounf blow it up a little . ) Any assistance is great thank you.!!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Just use the stamp/clone tool. Vary the opacity and the brush hardness. Start with a hard brush, then soften it and overlap the light green with the dark and vice versa.

Attachments

• DNA.jpg
    DNA.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 19

Hoogle

Guru
MMM wrong way round I think Clare Honestly your image is so small you would be better of redrawing it or somebody edit this version I am to tired to reopen up photoshop now

Attachments

• lighthouse-2_fm.jpg
    lighthouse-2_fm.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
Yeah then read the bracket section I quote ( put it on a black backgrounf blow it up a little . ) Or maybe I am the 1 over tired.

Hoogle

Guru
Right I am of to bed nothing is making sense to me not even you anyore so Goodnight.x

bahamafotoshoppe

hey guys. Thanks But what i meant exactly was to remove the light house itself and place just the lighthosue on a black background. I just want the light house. My bad i didnt frase the thing right. But thank you all for the help so far. I was having trouble getting an acurate lighthouise because i blew the same picture up to like 900 and it looks pixelated and it will not trace it our right thats why i asked.

Hoogle

Guru
Ok I am not the greatest drawer\ painter in the world in fact I suck but here is an attempt maybe somebody better will be able to do it for you but I dont like threads being unanswered so I have come up with this to show we are at least trying
Untitled-1.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
Just came on. It looks good to me Hoog.

BTW, I didn't know you were a cross dresser. I thought you were a straight, blue-blooded guy!

There was almost no way bahama to get a decent trace on the lighthouse. You'd just have to guess how you wanted the outline. The resolution and size are just too low. I think Hoogleman has it right to make a new one. His is good. You can always change the color. Though it would look pretty artsy to have the black and white on black.

Hoogle

Guru
I felt christmasy So went for a christmas style avatar and sig
Just added some lighting effects so it is not so clip arty if that makes sense
light.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
Ok looks betteron my screen lol but I am sure you can run a paintbrush over and fix the edges