What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Request! Please can you remove woman in the background? Thank you! :)

Lesmkl

Hello! Please can you remove the woman in the background in the back left (the closest to the front in pink going up the stairs) - the others are fine ? Hopefully that is possible! Thank you so much!

D0CF3A4E-7A09-4A67-AF95-CEB266252CA7.jpeg

@tikru87 - Overall a good job.

There are a few minor changes yo need to make.

The red arrow shows where there is a blurry area lacking detail with some cloning artifacts.
It's not focused and detailed like the area with the blue arrow. This makes the edit very noticeable!
Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 10.39.11 AM copy.png

With the red arrows here, we see clone doubling.
With the blue arrow, the whole line is very crooked and inconsistent.
Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 10.39.33 AM copy.png

You removed the "shelf" from the bottom. Note the blue arrow showing the protruding masonry (shelf) at the base.
There's also some clone doubling.
Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 10.44.46 AM copy.png

??
Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 1.09.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 2.35.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 2.36.09 PM.png

You’ve just been hazed by the ‘Eye’. Thing is, he’s always right.

What bothers me about this image is the ice cream cone. Who eats one that perfectly? No drips, no sags, nothing on the hands and nothing on the face. And black clothing is a magnet for spills. When I eat one it looks like I’ve been at war with it and lost. <SIGH>

What bothers me about this image is the ice cream cone. Who eats one that perfectly? No drips, no sags, nothing on the hands and nothing on the face. And black clothing is a magnet for spills. When I eat one it looks like I’ve been at war with it and lost. <SIGH>
Probably been Photoshopped....:cheesygrin:

@tikru87 - Overall a good job.

There are a few minor changes yo need to make.

The red arrow shows where there is a blurry area lacking detail with some cloning artifacts.
It's not focused and detailed like the area with the blue arrow. This makes the edit very noticeable!
View attachment 129219

With the red arrows here, we see clone doubling.
With the blue arrow, the whole line is very crooked and inconsistent.
View attachment 129220

You removed the "shelf" from the bottom. Note the blue arrow showing the protruding masonry (shelf) at the base.
There's also some clone doubling.
View attachment 129221

??
View attachment 129226 View attachment 129230 View attachment 129231
Thanks for the feedback. Just sat front of pc planning to fix those, but seems there is great pic on below already. Gonna try to fix these anyway for a practice.

Fixed some stuff from my earlier (or at least tried to fix)... That "shelf" gave me a biggest headache in this one, and i'm not too satisfied with it. LadyRemovalFinished.png

Back