What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request. profile picture enhancing.

Blackcounter

Hey all,

I have a request for a profile picture I have. :)
Its a picture of me wearing a skull mask. Now I was trashing around with photoshop myself for a little bit but the only thing I could do to it was make the edges dark so that it looks like darkness around me :p

I would be really happy and grateful if someone could take a look at it for me and try to make it even cooler :3

what I tried to do myself, but what failed.......quite a bit XD, was making my eyes glow red or bleu and maybe make the background of my room more......death style like :p but what I am mainly really curious about is the eyes :)

here is the picture579453_519547511406930_340100825_n.jpg

thanks for considering ^^

All the best,
Blackcounter

Blackcounter

wow thanks :D I like it. maybe if the right eye (my right) goes a little bit to the left (right on picture) and minus the black dots :) I like the idea of em though :) and thank you so much for the effort you put in to it :D

Paul

Former Member
Why not just photograph the mask, it seems this is what you required?
And yes i know this is an old thread but, but.