What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request thread/forum

suhrabmujeeb

I suggest a Request thread/forum where someone can request a banner/logo/design or anything. As much as I think, to keep the spam less you should create a thread and all topics regarding requests should be deleted. This will be more helpful and less spamful.

That would be a good idea.... except that EVERYONE would be going for a FREEBIE.... even those capable of paying for the work.....

I don't think that would be feasible......

i agree, although it would be a nice touch, it would put the freelance section out of business.

I say go for it, freebies float outta here left and right anyway.I don't rely on PSG freelance section to pay my bills. I rely on it for PS tips and tricks....... oh and smalltalk amongst a few regulars and the occasional lizard stomping lol

i've just got started doing freelance work, and i would like more of it to come about. i need to save up some money for a new CPU fan, and the monthly allowance i do get is being saved back for Christmas. so you could say i want to rely on it, but at the same time i don't and it means more competition to get the free stuff used, it's kinda confusing.

You have to be quick to jump on the free lance section I swear there are people that sit here all day clicking the refresh button waiting for the $ sign to pop up.I dont know if the forum supports this but maybe it is a good idea if you could subscribe to a topic ie any new post in the freelance section then you get an email I think that would be actually a good idea.

There are no member options to subscribe to a an entire section like Freelance although you "can" subscribe to a "thread" that you haven't posted in.

As for a specific free request section, we've already discussed this and it ain't gonna happen.
People already post request all over this forum and our members help a lot of these people out, for free, already.

Our Freelance section has finally stopped sliding into oblivion and started making some forward progress, I want this to continue.

Back