What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requiring post count to post URLs

Ecnassianer

There are a lot of hoops to jump through to prove I'm not a spammer. Particularly, I have to post 10 times before I can post a url?

The reason I came here was to discuss my photoshop techniques, but I can't post URLs to the images that illustrate what I'm talking about!

Could we turn it down to maybe 5 posts to post URLs? That way I can introduce myself, say hi to someone else, post in an existing thread, post my own thread, then reply with examples which contain links.

Besides, I already identified all those cats correctly in the registration form. :mrgreen:

(Really, I'm just posting this to up my post count..... I don't care that much....)

he he i get ya but for any one who reads this you can also use BB code

and post it that way i believe before the post count of 10

There are a lot of hoops to jump through to prove I'm not a spammer. Particularly, I have to post 10 times before I can post a url?

The reason I came here was to discuss my photoshop techniques, but I can't post URLs to the images that illustrate what I'm talking about!

Could we turn it down to maybe 5 posts to post URLs? That way I can introduce myself, say hi to someone else, post in an existing thread, post my own thread, then reply with examples which contain links.

Besides, I already identified all those cats correctly in the registration form. :mrgreen:

(Really, I'm just posting this to up my post count..... I don't care that much....)

I think as there are now 6 staff, tehre should be no post count to add links on the site as there are enough to get rid of spam, now all they need is a UK mod, this will help with time zones

Back