What's new

Residential

It looks pretty good to me.
But I would need some more information about what you did to achieve your result.

1. Did you create the scene in a 3D Programm ? Cinema 4D, or Blender?
2. If you used a 3D Programm, did you model the different pieces like the Sofa, cushions, chairs, plants, lamps?

3. Or maybe it is a retouching job or a composite with Photoshop? It certainly looks like you replaced the scenery outside the windows.

Possum169

Premium Member
It looks pretty good to me.
But I would need some more information about what you did to achieve your result.

1. Did you create the scene in a 3D Programm ? Cinema 4D, or Blender?
2. If you used a 3D Programm, did you model the different pieces like the Sofa, cushions, chairs, plants, lamps?

3. Or maybe it is a retouching job or a composite with Photoshop? It certainly looks like you replaced the scenery outside the windows.
It's a residential shot. No staging. Maybe I could have chosen a different blend mode to make it blend better.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think this may have been mentioned before, but we can make a better assessment of your work when you provide the original, non-processed shot. We need to see what you started with in order to offer advice on where you are now.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I agree with Chris. I think the scenery outside the widows has been replaced. The lighting outside does not match the direct sunlit lighting on the wall and surfaces.

Even though this is a very large document, the resolution is extremely poor. Way too much pixelation and artifacts.
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.09.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.09.39 PM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I missed this! This makes it far too obvious that the scenery was changed! It carries over onto the sill!
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.13.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.15.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.15.46 PM.png

Possum169

Premium Member
Ok thanks for the feedback. I created brackets. It's the original scene. Looking at the point made about light doesn't match. No lighting was added.