What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resize image automatically

MattDavies

Hi
I am currently working with an image in which i have placed 2 frames. I am adding an image to each frame and am resizing them manually each and every time.
Is there a way to auto resize the image to fit the frame when dragged and dropped into it ? The images are different resolution, and size and its a pain doing it using free tramsform on each and evey one
thanks

Hi MattDavies
It might help if you provided more specifications e.g.
- Are the two frames identical?
- Are all your images the same aspect ratio and does that aspect ratio match the aspect ratio of the picture portion of the frame?
- If the frames are landscape are all the images landscape or is there a mixture of frames and pictures in landscape vs portrait?

If both frames are identical, one approach is to have all images pre-processed to the right size, put guides along vertical and horizontal boundaries where the image will be placed, turn on the snap to guides and then the placement process should go a lot easier.

Forum members can provide better and more accurate recommendations if your requirements provide the necessary details
Just a suggestion
John Wheeler

Back