What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Retouch after resize photo

ritm

I want to print my photos in a larger format (I think 120cm x 80cm), in the form of a picture / poster that I would like to frame and hang as a picture on the wall.
I am looking for help in improving the quality of the photo, so that it does not sting too much in the eye and hangs on the wall.
Can I ask for help? Thank you and best regards, Bartek

https://www.nba.com/magic/sites/magic/files/fern-story-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy! It's awesome. It's possible to desaturated this two examples from you to this form? All around grey, only Jordan and ball in original colour? 211dpi will be fine to print in 120cm x 80cm format?

org.jpg
THANKS A LOT

Oh boy! It's awesome. It's possible to desaturated this two examples from you to this form? All around grey, only Jordan and ball in original colour? 211dpi will be fine to print in 120cm x 80cm format?
THANKS A LOT
Just a note - what you're referring to is PPI - pixels per inch. That's how the resolution of an image is calculated.
DPI is dots per inch - that's how an image is printed. Pixels = image, dots = ink. Use a magnifying glass to look at an image in a publication. What you'll see is dots.
For the best resolution for your poster, you want an image size as close as possible to the printed size and in a resolution of 300ppi.
Then again, it depends how close you'll viewing the print image. If it's on a wall and you'll be standing several feet away, then the 211 would be ok. If you're viewing up close and want finer detail, then you go for the higher resolution.
it's something constantly debated. Dont mean to confuse - just wanted to clarify.
- Jeff

Last edited:
It's possible to desaturated this two examples from you to this form? All around grey, only Jordan and ball in original colour? 211dpi will be fine to print in 120cm x 80cm format?
Since we are here in the free request area - no.

If you had communicated this wish beforehand, it would not have been a problem.

Maybe one of the other users will take care of the matter.

Back