What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouching before and after

Burned Ice

Power User
I did a retouching, tell me what you think?

Before:
249182_220792291281936_100000534997912_875952_298164_n.jpg

After:
Famke.png

With the same saturation:
Famke2.png

So, tell me what you think and do you have any more tips on this image?

Good job the middle 1 is slightly to saturated work on the eyes a bit more they are to white

I hope it's not very obviously Ö

Hi BI. I agree with Hoog. Someone who wouldn't know wouldn't know . . . I think. :rolleyes:
I like the fact that she seems to come forward more; has more presence. I saw the picture and I was afraid you were going to glam her up but you didn't. I think the 3rd one is too light and makes her fade. Somewhere between the 2nd and the 3rd I think would be good. But I am not an expert at retouching . . . at all.

Hi,

Just one point, I would take out the red bar that looks like an arrow going in her heas with the clone tools :) but as for the retouch it's self, very nicely done,

Hi BI. I agree with Hoog. Someone who wouldn't know wouldn't know . . . I think. :rolleyes:
I like the fact that she seems to come forward more; has more presence. I saw the picture and I was afraid you were going to glam her up but you didn't. I think the 3rd one is too light and makes her fade. Somewhere between the 2nd and the 3rd I think would be good. But I am not an expert at retouching . . . at all.

I used to be a photoshopper like you but then I took an arrow to the head.... non-9gaggers will not get it... But do you think it's disturbing?

Thanks! the image also looks excellent without the retouching don't ya think?

good job done but you left one thing behind

see the forehead of the women there is dark black spot

you should fix that one

over all good

Hi,
Just one point, I would take out the red bar that looks like an arrow going in her heas with the clone tools :) but as for the retouch it's self, very nicely done,

I hadn't really noticed this, but once highlander pointed it out, I actually do find it a bit disturbing. And yeah Burned Ice, I like the before pic too.

good job done but you left one thing behind
see the forehead of the women there is dark black spot
you should fix that one
over all good

Didn't notice that either, but it is there, only to me it looks like a grey smudge.

I followed the advise, all of them: famke3.png

EDIT: missed a spot near the ear:

famke3.png

Last edited:
Comments on the removed red bar? :p

Rework of removing the bar is good. Now it doesn't distract viewing the main subject.

Why not match the left with the right side background. That railing and box is out of place. I know, we're working you to the bone...lol... But doing manips require perfection .:)

Looks great!
But as Highlander said, the background is a bit distracting and should be dealt with...

The whole background requires attention, the face is good though.

Back