What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Right to Bear Arms

checho604

Hello, just trying to get the arm out of this photo of my nephew. Colour correction and stuff would be nice too. We'd like to frame it. Please. It's the first touchdown of the season at his first-ever game.

Much appreciated.

DSC_0573.JPG

Quick map of the crosses.....
View attachment 132257
Tell-tale sign of either weak/defective pixels or pixel size contamination that is not being mapped out by the camera. Color shift by defect on single pixels of a Bayer Array confuses the demosaic algorithm for extracting out the right color. I know the D90 did have some sensor quality problems yet that number of weak / defective pixels seems odd to me. Seems odd to have sensor contamination that is all at the pixel level too.
Just some quick thoughts
John Wheeler

Omg. Thank you all so much for the spectacular work. These edits look amazing.

How did y'all know we were using a D90 Camera? 😅 My nephew will be so happy. Thanks all.

Omg. Thank you all so much for the spectacular work. These edits look amazing.

How did y'all know we were using a D90 Camera? 😅 My nephew will be so happy. Thanks all.
Hi @checho604
Most digital cameras save additional information besides just the image info that can be extracted later. I took a couple screen shots of the basic information that was recorded with your image.
Note that the time and date that was recorded for when your image was taken is based on the internal clock of the camera which is subject to how it was set in the beginning and if the camera's batteries never left out of the camera and not run down. So the time and date could be incorrect. Some cameras today also have a GPS sensor so it would be able to record the exact location on earth where you took the image as well. FYI
John Wheeler

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 8.54.22 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 8.54.34 AM.jpg

Back