What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rocketman

you guys really like photo's with astronouts on the earth do you? pretty nice picture :)

I know it ain't the case there, but here in the ole us of a it's almost Independance Day from you Brits (really do love you so, kiss, kiss :lol: ). And we do so like our fireworks. God, I remember as a kid, whenever there was a fire in the neighborhood, I was THERE! Still like a good bonfire and can't live in a place that doesn't have a fireplace. Guess I'm a lil sick, huh. He he

lol, yea, us americans really do like our firecrackers and things that go boom. the bigger and louder the better. and spacemen are cool, just ask doctor who.

Omg this forum is turning into a social clup for pyromaniacs
LOL that's worth a like, social club for pyro's :D
yeah i like fire to, i have bought 100 firecrackers (pirates, 3 bangs) for 2 (!) euro's in austria and at belgium, 5 firecrackers are worth 2 euro's so i'm planning to sell some of the stuff, its like drugs dealing (i'm not into that) but then legal :D

Back