What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotate text in photoshop motion?

Dallas Nicol

I'm using photoshop 5 and I'm trying to rotate text in "Motion", however when I rotate the text in one frame it rotates the text in all of the frames. How can I stop this so that my text can rotate between frames?

sounds like your doing a .gif highlight just the layer your working with in layers widow
select all layers in animation window go back to layer your trying to edit it should be the only one effected

not sure what you mean.

yes, I'm trying to make a gif. I'm currently in "motion" and I have a few layers... the one that I want to rotate is a rastorized text layer. I have my initial frame, then I duplicated it and selected the second frame. Then I selected the layer I wanted to rotate and rotate it. But when I click on the first frame, it also shows the layer rotated the same way.

Back