What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotating words

Paul

Former Member
How could i rotate/animate my name in a font i like please, i only have cs2, none of the gizmos you gurus have - we are not all rothschilds son/daughter you no:)

I did my by doing that.

1. Make all design (blablabla) and text as diferent layer.
2. Then start to make animation.
3. Press SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+E, it will make all visible layer merge into new layer. Copy that layer (CTRL+A, CTRL+C)
4. Make new document which will be animation's file.
5. Paste, make first frame.
6. Go back on design image and undo merging.
7. Transform text. SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+E. CTRL+A. CTRL+C.
8. Go back to animation. Make new frama. Paste.
9. Go back to design image.
10. In history, undo transformation (or just after design is okey, close it and open once more, then in history wouldn't need to find exact actions to undo just goes back to first state.
11 Repeat 7-10 till done.

I don't think PS is best thing to make text animation but i don't have neither any 3D modeling programs...so it will take some tame. But if doing algoritm step by step, then it not so bad.

Didn't see you there S

LoL...i'm hiding in a shadow :D

I forgot to mention, that transformation is better (if posible) do by changing parametrs in transformation options. If it isn't posible, then don't in 10. don't undo all, just undo merging.

Back