What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rotation in image ready

scorpion

i am trying to rotate the below image in image ready as an animation so it looks like it's spinning ...but i can't seem to do it, as i rotate the 2nd frame CD it does the same rotation to frame 1 :(

any ideas.?

cd1.jpg

Don't fret Scorpian! Your answer is very simple really. In a regular timeline based animation program what you're doing would work. However this isn't the case with image ready because it's not working with a timeline (that would make too much sense) :D :D What you have to do is think of image ready as animation flip book. Before the miracle of computers, animation had to be done frame by frame!! Such is the case with image ready. In order to make your disc spin, you must create individual frames that are spun a little bit. Then you can plop them in order in Image Ready and animate it. Simple as that! ;) :rofl:
KOP
btw, your center is a little off :p

Back