What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saved Ghost Town

RichardC

:) Here?s a pic from a severely underexposed negative that I was able to save (I think) by using the CURVES command. It?s kind of eerie but I like it that way. Thank you Babble Grabble for the link to the CURVES toot! [excited] .....RC

wow richard i love the photo, i never thought such an awesome variety of black and whites could be used to create an eerie effect... [saywhat] ;) ... great use of the curves tool 2!

Wow, you did a gret job of saving. That has a lot of feeling and depth to it. Great job!

Sanby

great photo

I sure do like that photo, great effect.

[excited] Thanks a lot guys! It's been a learning experience [confused] RC

Great "save" RichardC! :perfect: :perfect: Lends an atmosphere that a fully developed neg never could (without a lot of tweaking)! ;)

Very nice, RichardC! Curves can be a bit tricky but you did a great job. I love B&W photos.

Looks great Richard, black & white works perfect for a subject like this :perfect:

Back