What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Send my Friend to Jail (Again)

jzsmith12

This is another image edit based on a previous post. My friends and I are trying to make a set of funny promo images for a Halloween event.

We want to (1) remove the earrings and (2) take my friend's head/neck/hair from this image . . .

Head - Copy.png

. . . and move it to replace the woman's head/neck/hair in this image:

Body2 - Copy.png

Please adjust the size and lighting to match the destination image. When done, it should look like she is wearing the orange jail costume.

Thank you!

As @Rich54 did on the prior, I worked on both a dark and a slightly lighter version - tried to keep the same mood. Can't say I'm up to his talents but did my best.
Challenging work but a bit of fun to do. Hope these work for you.
- Jeff

dark version
jail swap dark version.png

lighter version
jail swap lighter version.png

Nice work Jeff! in this case, I like the darker version it blends more with the backlight on the prison photo. I think a cold filter on the face will help with the blending ^^

Cheers!

Back