What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SFTP for Win: any suggestions?

ibclare

Queen Bee
This may ot be the best forum to ask this, but I know there are plenty of you who know there way around. I can no longer access my site through Fetch (though I could a few months ago and this was from a Mac; I now have PC) and Dreamweaver can't connect either.

My settings are correct. So maybe it's a security issue. Is there a setting in DW CS5 to allow for the security? I checked in more options but I don't see anything. OTOH, maybe I just don't know what to check or uncheck.

I went online to find secure ftp downloads, if that is what I need. There are a lot of choices and I've had issues with some dnloads, so I'd rather know a safe one from people who know. Thanks, Clare

Attachments

• site.JPG
    site.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 13
Hi ibclare

I've had this problem before, but i just put the whole ftp_address or server_address and solved it, also check your communications port to the server.

not really useful but .... hope this helps.