What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaded area outside image when pasting into word from PS

norman2019

When I edit an image in PS then paste it into word, there is a shaded field outside of that image that nothing can enter (see attached). I dont have alot of room under this image I just pasted, and I need to use the space covered by this shaded area for another image. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this shaded field so I can paste another image where it is?

thanks in advance

photoshopgurushadedbox question.jpg

norman2019

It worked, but I couldnt figure out how to make the text box lines invisible. I will use it as is if I have to because of my deadline but would like to get rid of the text box lines. Do you know if that is possible? And thanks for your response- it did work to get both images in.

you can create a text-box in word
and then paste the image in the text-box

photoshop guru text box.jpg

norman2019

I may screen shot the two images, brush out the text lines, screen shot it again, set the pixel size to three hundred and export it back out as a png . But is there a more effecient way to delete the text box lines for visibility?

norman2019

thank you that saved me some time. I have jerry rigged Photoshop for so long, I figured I would save time by getting an account here and trying to learn the right way (even though this was word)