What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow on multiple image

vishok

i have thousand images of bottle of wine. I have to insert a shadow under each bottle. I made a circular shadow with ellipse and blur effect. Is possibile to do this with a script .jsx ? I have also to set the convas size adding 140px form the top. Is possible to do this?

MrToM

Guru
Scripts can do almost anything in PS and from your description I don't see anything that a script couldn't handle..so yes, its possible.

Regards.
MrTom.

vishok

could you help me with this? in the documentation of ps script with cs6 i can't find anything about drawing an ellipse. :)

MrToM

Guru
...could you help me with this?

That very much depends on how much scripting experience you have.

PS scripting is a bit too complex to go into any depth here but if you have a basic knowledge of scripting in PS then I can probably point you towards things which will help you.

Regards.
MrTom.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Are all the bottles in the exact same position?