What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shapes have me stumped!

ConstraIT

Hi Guys
This is a really stupid problem but never the less it is a problem Im facing and have no idea why.
I created a black rectangle shape over a white background, I then created a white curved corner rectangle to sit half over the black and over the white backing. All the layers are in correct placement and it should be showing over the black shape however no matter what I do it is displaying as if it is under the black shape. Any ideas guys would be fantastic because it has me stumped!

PS: Ive added an attachment.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 2

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
You said you created the black over a white background..what I see is transparent under the black.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On the shape layer that you are calling the white curved corner rectangle, (Rounded rectangle) change your layer mode to normal instead of darken.