What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we have another run at this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JgraphNet

Power User
Official October 2010 PSG Contest

This contest seem to not have been resolved yet or did I miss anything ? Just kind of faded out into nothing....
I can very well understand if I'm not considered but there are more contestants who probably would like to know.
So what gives ? Another run an it ?

If it faded to nothing, can't blame the site owners. How many entered?

Tho it would be a good activity for the forum. I wasn't around at the time.... what was the active member count like - in terms of those who come in regularly like you, me, iDad, hawkeye, etc.... If only a lot would join in.....

Then there's the part of looking for sponsors?................

Last edited:
Gaussian started it, perhaps a PM to him would act as a reminder. and he'll let you know where it stands, seems to have got lost in the confusion.

now and then, yes he does

>If it faded to nothing, can't blame the site owners. How many entered?

Not blaming anyone. Had forgotten all bout it. Just remebered and wondered if this is off or if it could be another activity for the PG members. Don't think I'll even participate again if re-run.

That's cuz you know you'll lose ;)

That's cuz you know you'll lose ;)
Of course. You would beyond any doubt win !! :)

Since it was orignally run there's been more video tut's posted so I think there are more potential participants now.
I would not participate becuase:

* I'm a "pro" having done video tut's and complete training titles in Swedish for a number of years - and I don't think that's fair play.
Posted more in purpose to get the thing jump-started again and to see how I managed in English, but comments and the sheer number of viewers of my tutorials have the answer.

* Time. I'm working more "daytime" now and am deep, deep, deep into producing a training title in English and building a new website consuming lots of it.

TTYL ! :rofl:

Unless there's a come from behind winner... wait, wait... what's that I hear?.... who they announcing?..... D.... V.... 8.... F.... X......

yeahhhhh...... :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::clap::clap::bowdown::bowdown::devilish::devilish:

HAIL THE LIZAD......

I hear them chanting too! "STEP on the LIZARD", "STEP on the LIZARD". lol..........I'm gonna run now.............

ROLFMAO..... This means war.... ROLFMAO...... You wait til I get home TerryC.... lololol.... ouch , my stomach....... First.... copy of your avatar..... :devilish::devilish::devilish:...........ROLFMAO........

Hey.. I think there's something brewing here ! Perhaps I "by accident" got the ball rolling down to something interesting coming soon ... like a Steel Cage Battle .. ? ... :)

If so - GO LIZARD AND GO CONTAINER !!! :yourock::naughty::cheesygrin:

I'll be the referee .........:mrgreen:

I remember iStock had something like that.. Steel Cage Battle.. maybe still has (haven't been there in ages = too much $$$$).
2 contestants - 3 or 4 given images - bash the other guy over the head with them ... no - wait.. it was do something creative - winner gets prize and choose who to challange next.

Last edited:
LMAO.............youfunnyguy!

Just keeping the ball rolling... Lizard and Container... could be some blood on the drawing tablets ... is there a bookie somewhere .. ?

So is this where you want to take this LIZARDHEAD? How about lizardhead for lunch?

1300214984-U1.jpg

OOoooww... that's a mean blow... man has this thread gone overboard... can you do that ? ... what say the referee ???

First round goes to .......TerryC..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back