What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple vector graphic x 2 - $5 each

LadyJemima

I need two simple vector graphics by Monday evening. I am teaching myself Illustrator and am not experienced enough with the pen tool to create them to my liking. :confused:

• Deadline: Monday, May 2 (end of the day)

• I know how to edit anchor points so the dimensions are not set in stone.

• Just a transparent object with a stroke. I will change the aesthetics later.

• Artist may take slight liberties with the design to make it look polished (a line-for-line tracing is not necessary).

• Payment will be made immediately upon completion with PayPal, check, or money order.
Please email, PM, or reply here! My email is lilacflowers180 [ @ ] gmail [ dot ] com.

Thank you! :cool2:

OBJECT #1

Banner1.jpg

Please make 1,2, and 3 individual objects so I can adjust the color accordingly.

OBJECT #2

Banner3.jpg

NOTE: I am more than happy to send my work-in-progress AI file to help with the design. ;)

6.jpg

Last edited:
Can be locked. Thank you!

Back