What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Slice out a piece from a graphic?

UnartisticArtist

I'm trying to remove part of my graphic. I'm not great with Photoshop but my ex was, problem is we don't talk anymore so I'm on my own unless someone here can please edit this for me..
All I want to do is remove the "shiny bubble" looking thing in the top left corner of the circle. If anyone is able to do this I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you :)

LilFranch.png

FahdEdits

I'm not seeing any "shiny bubble" thing in the top left corner of the circle. Am I missing something?

polarwoc

Guru
I'm not seeing any "shiny bubble" thing in the top left corner of the circle. Am I missing something?
The OP meant the shiny bubble which is within the circle but to the top left of the Omega sign, which Babine and JeffK worked on - but feel free to do the edit and seek critique if you wish.

FahdEdits

*facepalm* lol, I was looking for a tiny bubble. Thanks polarwoc for the clarification. I feel dumb. Here's my attempt. Not as good as the others, but I'm glad I was able to remove it.

LilFranch (Edited).png

polarwoc

Guru
Not as good as the others, but I'm glad I was able to remove it.
It was a pretty good attempt.
1.png
If you want it to look better, you could address the two white corners and some other remnants that are visible when observed carefully.