What's new

Specific Smooth edges and make the text lines bigger

bali92

Hi,

This signature is for a logo. It was draw on paper, been scanned and i have removed the background. However due to poor quality the edges are really rough i would like to get them smooth and also to make the text line a bit bigger, so the letters actually dont look so thin as they are now. If you can help It would be a huge help! I thought to go soften the edges, but I dont actually know how to make ( once the letters are selected a bit bigger, so the lines doesnt look so thin )

Many thanks for your help guys, Bali

Jayo.png

bali92

Hello guys,

I need to make same changes to the original one, i managed to smooth the edges a bit out this time, however it doesnt look even and I have tried to use the oval brush on it as well, wonder if anyone could help me to make it look better a bit. Thank you in advance!

Jayologo2.png

bali92

Would you have a look if you could do an oval brush result and a rounded brush one on this one if its not too much trouble. THank you!

Jayologo2.png

polarwoc

Guru
Unless someone attempts it by then, I will have a look at this one tomorrow.
Before you use Rounded Brush or Oval Brush, you would need to make path using Pen tool, then stroke it with desired brushes.