What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Smooth frizzy hair $7 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie_v

Hi gurus,

Seeking help again for this photo. My previous editor unfortunately lost the final file in a computer malfunction. It was exactly what I wanted but I don’t think I’ll be receiving that file now. I need the first photo (closeup with Hans on my cheek) edited hopefully before the end of today. I’d like for the hair on my right (photo left) to be smoothed out but retain a natural look. I’ve attached an additional photo for your reference on length and look, you can use it to blend to the hair in the photo in question as well. Also a couple other things: if you zoom in there is also a baby hair i would like removed that is going across my eyes, that and the baby hair going horizontally. If the longer baby hairs going down can be shortened but not look cut off that would be awesome! Also requesting my neck be cleaned up of the hair, and there is the ends of hair sticking out at my elbow that I’d like removed as well. Emphasis on keeping it looking natural please! Thank you!

28D75719-E9DA-4DFA-8498-987623BEC5DA.jpeg

FDCC8693-FA06-4672-8E4E-DDE995FB5ED2.jpeg

asahid

Guru
How about your previous request? Have you chosen someone?

Cherie_v

@asahid It’s explained in the most recent post, I had chosen an editor and as we finalized and I was preparing to send payment, their computer malfunctioned and lost the final edit. I hit the like button on the edit I chose if you can try to replicate it.

asahid

Guru
@asahid It’s explained in the most recent post, I had chosen an editor and as we finalized and I was preparing to send payment, their computer malfunctioned and lost the final edit. I hit the like button on the edit I chose if you can try to replicate it.
i see... hopefully it's resolved quickly, i won't try it, to appreciate it, let him finish it.

Cherie_v

@asahid the editor finished but the file was deleted and hasn’t answered me in a while, I wanted the edit done before Halloween. If you wanna give it a shot, please do!

polarwoc

Guru
Hoping this submission is still useful to the OP. If needed, I am open for further change requests tomorrow.
1715-After-28D75719-E9DA-4DFA-8498-987623BEC5DA-WM.jpg

polarwoc

Guru
With some further changes done on forehead and on continuity of hair flowing onto arm.
1715-After-28D75719-E9DA-4DFA-8498-987623BEC5DA-WM1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.