What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Smooth the ground and make the belt's logo visible (10$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbellamy

Hello everyone !

I have a picture where I'd like a few small things to be modified. I'll send you the picture by pm!
> First, the road where the girl stands is completely broken, could you remove all the holes in the tarmac ? So that it looks smooth. & also remove the tiny white gravel in front of her right shoe, it disturbs me...
> Secondly, the main logo of the girl's belt is hidden by her scarf, could you manage to make the it looks like the scarf is actually stuck behind the belt, and make the whole logo of the belt visible ? Or you can also shorten the scarf, do whatever you think could look better. I have another picture taken a few seconds later on the same day where we can see the whole logo, maybe it could be useful, I'll send it to you too.

If this is unrealizable without looking fake, just tell me !!
Thank you very much

MentosCubing

Power User
The site isn't letting me PM you for some reason, but I'm interested in this request. Is there another way I can contact you?
Edit: I think it is working now!

MentosCubing

Power User
Same, I can’t PM
OP sent me a PM. It's letting me respond to that, but I couldn't send one first, and I am not sure if OP can see my reply or not.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Please be patient, @IamSam will have a look at it...

Edit:are the PM problems solved?

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The problem was due to how the OP (mbellamy) had his/her privacy profile set up to recieve PM's...............he/she had it set for members "he/she followed only". I have changed that to "members only".

PM's to this OP should work now.

sousou707

The problem was due to how the OP (mbellamy) had his/her privacy profile set up to recieve PM's...............he/she had it set for members "he/she followed only". I have changed that to "members only".

PM's to this OP should work now.
Great, thank you

MentosCubing

Power User
I forgot to say this last night. Payment received; job delivered!

Status
Not open for further replies.