What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Smoothing out frizzy hair $7 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie_v

Hi all!
I’m looking to see if someone can smooth out the hair in the very first photo on my right (photo left). So specifics the photo I need edited is one of me with my hand at my face. The hair is naturally long and wavy. I have attached additional photos for reference. I want it to look natural and hopefully not compromise the quality of the photo. There are also some flyaways on my forehead which some can be left alone if it helps keep the photo looking natural but if you look closely there is one across my eyes if you can please remove that, that would be great. My deadline is by the end of today 10/28/2020. Venmo, Zelle or PayPal. Thank you gurus!!

7C053255-764F-4068-B97A-E12AE7521F57.jpeg

242C844B-11BE-402D-B0B0-2F7C447B773A.jpeg

1B59FAC4-59AF-40A7-9352-1F2878EFA27A.jpeg

pauloalex_98

Power User
watermark.jpg

Removed the lines on your forehead, improved the hair and improved image quality aswell. Let me know if you need all 3.

pauloalex_98

Power User
watermark.jpg

Improved the previous version of my job. Hair looks more natural, forehead looks cleaner and the photo has a bigger quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.