What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soda can label template?

TheOldDuke

Hi all, I hope I've posted this in the correct section. If not I hope I shall be forgiven.

Does anyone happen to know where I can find a template to create a label for a soda can? Specifically the size of a Red Bull can (I don't have one in front of me so I don't know it's exact size, but it's taller and more skinny than a standard can.) I've been looking around for a while now and haven't been able to find one. I can find several templates to create the actual cans, like as an image for a website or whatever, but nothing that I can actually print out and stick onto an actual can. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-- The Old Duke

nerdyjuli

Red Bull Template

Morning, Duke-

I did a bit of research and the only thing I could find was an actual flat print of the red bull (8.3 oz size) label. No dimensions are listed but I found two similar images and they both have the same size ratio (640 x 506)

Oh, too big to attach. Hope they won't block the link:

http://www.ph2.us/technology/3d/redbull/label.gif

-J

TheOldDuke

Good morning and hello!

I really appreciate the link. It makes me feel a little better knowing that these things aren't just everywhere and I was too unskilled to find them. This helps a lot! Thanks for the ratio, too; I'm sure I can make something work. Have a good one!

-- The Old Duke