What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soften edges and cleanup?

Pyros2009

How much would it cost to soften the edges and cleanup this pic? Mostly just on the female to the right but any imperfections you happen to see.

Err, too few posts. Contact me for links.

you can still post a image mate?

Just tried, same problem. What's weird is it says I only have one post but I have posted here before.

Pyros, go to advance messaging and find the manage attachments. You'll get window that says

add files ...click it
choose file ...do so
then..
upload
when you see it in the lower left, click done

Hmmm, I don't know if that's an issue. Maybe contact an admin. I'm gonna go back and check the rules on that. Have you read them btw?

Choose file is grayed out. I am trying from my iPhone though so will try again when at a computer.

As I said before, that does not work. It keeps telling me I don't have enough posts.

send a message to admin and let them know then as everyone should have that feature even if they have not made a post unless it is something to do with iphone not capable of doing it

~Front_Final.jpg~Back_Final.jpg

Yeah, it was the iPhone.

These images are not the quality or size I need edited. The one on top is the main one. There is pixelation around the outline of the female on the right, mostly towards the top and around the left side of her face. There are also some odd cutoffs in the blue pattern to the left and some minor blurring, possibly to hide defects.

Doing a double take, the second image has an issue on the bottom left/middle. There is a straight cutoff line between the blast coming from the hand and the female on the left. The line goes about 3/8 of the way up the picture. Also, the separation between black and purple is off as there is more black than purple. Although, based on the image placement I do not believe anything can be done with that.

Btw, I have the original PST files which are about 100mb total.

Last edited:
go to filter denoise and play with the settings should smooth it out bit so not pixelated as such

I dont have adobe. I was wondering how much it would cost for someone to fix the two images.

Upload the full scale images as seperate files onto something like mediashare let us download them and see what can be done before we get into how much it costs if it is something simple I am sure you will get it done for free but without the original psd it will be a task

I already have them available through a public drop box but I cannot post links here. I can pm you something if you want to take a look.

I have nothing better to do at the moment sure cant promise anything though

Ok the amount of work here is way to much for me needs someone with a more artistic hand with fine painting skills from what I gather the pixelated parts need sharpening up not such a hard challenge but more of the artist errors Is beyond me so maybe someone that is good at painting etc will suit this better here are the psds unfortunately they are flattened images which makes it hard the circle guides are the error parts
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8863983/%7EFront_Final.psd

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8863983/~Back_Final.psd

Knock yourselfs out guys it is not a 10 min job

Hi Pyros2009

Since the image is flattened this is gonna be a though one, if you know the name of the characters on the picture, you could do a quick search and try to find them, so we can try to rearrange them and hopefully in a cleaner way, there's many sites whit such images, already extracted or rendered.

I believe they are street fighter characters 1 of them is Chunli but I looked into that option but the pure size of the image it is almost impossible to get them to the size required maybe if you use perfect resize but I am optimistic

I am not sure what you mean by flattened. I was told all the layers were available in the linked images which is why they are so larger. I have the DVD the guy gave me and it is where I got those two PST files. There are no other PST files on the DVD but all my original images are there that I provided him to make the artwork.

To be honest though, the cleanup isnt worth it if it is going to take much time or be expensive. They issues are minor overall.

Well if you have all the characters then that could be a better option but be aware it will look totally different possibly better

Back