What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soften edges and cleanup?

Yeah, he did a lot of shading on all the characters to get them to flow. For the character on the back art he added all those psychic blasts on the right.

well provide a source you may get lucky someone might make something for you maybe post it in the free lance section somebody may do it for a reasonable fee but you will have to discuss that with whoevers work you like. Or maybe someone will do it for free you never know

I will throw them in the drop box tomorrow afternoon. I am going to email the guy and see if he has the original PST. I would ask him to cleanup the image but he put so much work into it and I would feel bad asking. The images look incredible IMO but not I am trying to use them for something they were not intended which is why I am noticing the slight imperfections.

Back