What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Software to design affiliate website?

solutiondots

Hello, I am planning to start a site like Desidime, Komli Media...to display offer and comparison of site like amazon.in, snapdeal,flipkart & some other sites and earn extra money through affiliate programs...but managing affiliate site is not easy for one person...So tell many software that Design, Manage API auto & Track affiliate website.
I have godaddy domain registered...Thanks

inkpad.t

Guru
There is affiliate software out there that you can plug into your website, if you don't know what your doing then this can be a head ache.. there is other solutions out there like paying monthly to affiliate programs.

If its your own site and want affiliates to work for you , then you have to provide them with the marketing tools they need to promote your site as an affiliate, such things as banners, emails, text links, so on and so on. As dv8-fx above,use the link and research Google. Also take a look on YouTube.

Hoogle

Guru
Just use Wordpress or joomla simple write an article put it in a category and post it with an affiliate link to whatever your writing about.

Be warned though an in your face affiliate site will navigate viewers away fast and ott affiliate links will result in your site being classified as spam and black marked by search engines.

My advice would be to push good quality affiliations that pay more and write good quality reviews/articles rather than pushing hundreds of affiliation low quality articles.

Also I advise you to do 2 sites so you can see which links work well before setting them up on your real site and running good quality anaylitic tools so you can see what Google thinks to your links remember if you link to a black listed site then yours will also get blacklisted by association