What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some sensuality....

nataloran

Goood morning ALL,

I know there is not many many girls in here, so I thought I would post some sensual work, I have tried to make it sensual and mysterious, which is what I love the most into some of my work.

Tell me what you think ;-)

5772832804_5cd80ffe89_b.jpg

5943466122_78e88017c4_b.jpg

5991037964_8232b71234_b.jpg

So is a woman sensuality welcome in this brutal man's world? grins :p

Have All a nice and lovely day ;-)

Paul

Former Member
Personally i have no problem with a good looking bint, your images provoke intrigue and allure.

nataloran

Thank you Paul, that's the idea to intrigue in a sensual way without being provocative !-) I like to do that a lot, with real pictures too ;-)

Yes btw those are not real pictures and they have been pictured by me on 3D game (that is actually my photography playground) named Secondlife...

ok I could not find the definition in French of bint lol....

Paul

Former Member
bint
An english slang word for a woman.
"Get me a beer you bint"
bint woman sexist feminist tart

6. Bint
In certain areas of Western Sydney, 'bint' functions as a term of endearment (if a somewhat cheeky one) devoid of standard derogatory connotations. The definition is closer to mate or china (plate).
How are you doing ya bint?

It is also used as a nasty word, but i use it in good taste.

nataloran

not sure I will use it but I learned something :p Thanks Paul

fenix

Guru
Nice shots Nat!

I guess iDad is out scrubbing his little Apple with disinfection and soap by now tho :D

nataloran

Nice shots Nat!

I guess iDad is out scrubbing his little Apple with disinfection and soap by now tho :D

Thank you Fenix. I am glad some Apple little screen get cleaned sometimes Ha !

iDad

Guru
Nice shots Nat!

Whats that all about............ oh the source "consider the source"...... now I understand!

nataloran

Whats that all about............ oh the source "consider the source"...... now I understand!

Nothing Idad I just got mentionned you like to have your screen very clean ! grins !

I like the black-&-white one. Very sexy. I have to clean my screen now, too. (can't find any soap in this internet cafe!!!)

Boomawoom

I like them =D especially the black and white one. The frame on the first one's great, so simple but it works so well :)

nataloran

I like the black-&-white one. Very sexy. I have to clean my screen now, too. (can't find any soap in this internet cafe!!!)

LOL I am glad I make some screen cleaner now !-)

nataloran

Thank you Vanaff, Maxim and Agent. Just to mention again those are not real ppl and so it was a lot of work to make it look a bit more like real lol ;-) sadly I don't have the before shot anymore :-/

nataloran

I like them =D especially the black and white one. The frame on the first one's great, so simple but it works so well :)

Thank you Boomawoom ;-) sometimes simple works good ;-)