What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some VIP Contests would be cool

not yet there isn't, however, there is a donate button on the top bar, and we have been discussing a VIP membership. I will be donating here soon, but because I hadn't used my PayPal account in so long, they are verifying a few things again, bah.........

I donated but I'm not VIP:sad:.but I'll live :mrgreen: nice knowing "I helped though"
good idea on the vip contest

Donate ... Oh - you mean that GREEN link up in the Menu Bar.. ? Thought that was a typo ...

(kidding - will donate)

We may at some point in the future offer a VIP section, but currently it has been decided NOT to do it because we don't want to hide anything from our regular members. I am still open to discussion about it and if enough people want it then maybe we will re-consider it at some point.

Currently when you donate you do not get anything more than any other users who do not donate. It's simply a way to support the site and completely voluntary.

We will be offering some small benefits as a way of saying thanks to donors at a later time, but not VIP-exclusive content any time soon.

If anyone wants to make suggestions about what would be good to give donating members, the thread where it was being discussed is here and was originally started by KRF.

I don't have much money so insted I come here donate some time to those who need help along the way. Seems like a simple enough thing to do.

Back