What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Space Jam Rework

cbrunt18

Hi there! I'm looking to have this Space Jam logo reworked to say "Michigan Staff". I don't need to have the same exact font or all the details that this picture has, just similar looking! It's going on a shirt a few of my old coworkers asked me to design and I'm just a SUPER beginner! I don't even have photoshop yet lol. The shirt is also going to be royal blue and is allowed just 2 colors for the lettering, so if we could make the rings white and the writing yellow that would be best!! If anyone can do this I'd be super super appreciative!!! :)
Space Jam.jpg

Oh that's awesome thank you!! I think the only thing is I'd like the letters to be a little further apart - especially in the staff! This was my really bad attempt lol but I like your rings and shadow effect, just the distance of the letters like mine I'd say :)

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 3.00.17 PM.png

Back