What's new

Specific Space Jame Logo Edit #19

raumaan23

I got this done a few weeks ago and custom ink never told me there would be copyright issues :/ Can someone take the rings off and just make it the text only? Thanks

8090BF57-B402-496C-B82D-FB67D5B25613.png

ex_teacher

I'm surprised that the 'Rings' are where someone is drawing the copyright infringement line. Especially since these rings are a ground-up fabrication... as is everything here. While it obviously has a strong resemblance to the original concept, it is a far cry from counterfeiting the actual design and selling it for profit. Whatever... here is the base design sans rings.

IFS_Seniors_no Rings.png

raumaan23

I'm surprised that the 'Rings' are where someone is drawing the copyright infringement line. Especially since these rings are a ground-up fabrication... as is everything here. While it obviously has a strong resemblance to the original concept, it is a far cry from counterfeiting the actual design and selling it for profit. Whatever... here is the base design sans rings.

View attachment 120783
I was confused why there was a problem too, I guess it’s just policy to be safe but it sucks cause the original looked really nice.
thanks a lot anyway! It looks great.