What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spam wars

Re: Lol Dv8_FX, SPAM WARS!!

Why isn't the Gif working? It's suppose to be moving... ^^ click the image for the gif to work...

LOL.... Do I have to be a headliner in this?????

I think it's coz your image dimension is bigger than the display size in the forum specs..... make it 75% smaller......

LOL.... Do I have to be a headliner in this?????

I think it's coz your image dimension is bigger than the display size in the forum specs..... make it 75% smaller......

Ahh i'm not to worried about it :D I wanna see what you have in store for me haha

lol senior are you in this? XD waiting on him to come out with something amazing and blow me out of the water.

No i'm not. Just looking "for a great idea and usefull posts" :)

I'm vegetarian and piecfull creature today (and didn't ever like spam).

Its cool. Very on topic as well from the posts this week! Yeah the attack is imminent... Brace yourself, lol

SeniorS.... you'll stay a vegetarian after seeing this.....

Carson..... young padawan.... you have no idea what I have planned for you..... BWAHAHAHAHA........

LOLOL This is gonna be great. haha I will be on tomorrow to see it :D

for now though I am the winner! ha

pwned.jpg

haha well wait till tomorrow, I gotta go to a different class :D, I will be back, and with plenty of ideas ;)

I retitled this to be more member friendly......... enjoy but keep it Spam.......... unfriendly lol

Back